Monday, October 26, 2009

MSB Blog

Coastkeeper-
www.sdbaykeeper.org

I would want to interview one of the people involved with the collection of data in the water. I would want to do this to be able to hear firsthand of their experiences in the field, and their past water collection tests and process.

Voice 1156
www.voice1156.com

Local artists gallery. I could talk to one of the artists to get an idea of different ways I could integrate art and nature together. I think hearing from an established artist would help me take their ideas and perception.

Jared Callahan
www.nazyouth.org

A close friend/inspiration of mine that works on short films outside of his career. Sundance Film Festival winner. He could not only help me think of creative ways to approach this topic, but also help me talk to the right people for supplies, locations and ideas.

Donna Frye
http://surfermag.com/features/onlineexclusives/citycouncilwipeout/

This article talks about Donna Frye's role in the effort to stop the building of the toll road through San Diego's favorite, Trestles Beach.

Councilman Kevin Faulconer
http://www.surfshot.com/Dropping+In/San+Diego+Doesnt+Want+to+Save+Trestles-142424.html

This article also talks about the issue at Trestles, and Kevin Faulconer's want for the 1 billlion dollar spending to build the toll road. I could talk to him and ask his opinions on how the toll road would affect the wildlife there and the beaches and surfspots around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment