Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Internship: Day 4

PROJECT IDEAS-NARROWED
  • After School Music Program
  • Advertisements Inside NTC Buildings
  • Update Student Roster
  • RMC Jam Event

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
Time management and organization. I am an organized person in general, and I think I could somehow incorporate that into my work for internship, as well as my final project. Possibly a better way of organizing things for the studio, or updating work to make it more organized.
2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
I want to collaborate music, art, and business into my final project by possibly having bands play at one of their events to increase the amount of people that come in.
3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
I can learn a lot. So far I have learned how to sync 5 different instruments together to be able to hear each other, so people can come in with several people, and jam a song together electronically.
4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
It is hard to answer this, but I have learned a lot about real world job application and how much it really takes to own and run your own business.
5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
During their weekly friday fun nights, during their RMC jams, over one of their summer courses, during one of their classes or during one of their friday night liberty events.
6. How can your work or your skills & abilities help your company or organization?
By giving them an extra set of hands and eyes to help carry out everyday tasks. I feel like I got here right on time to help them out with whatever they needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment