Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Internship: Day 5
Project title: Drum Reference
Project description: Create a detailed reference sheet for customers at the Recreational Music Center looking to buy a drumset. Include price differences and information on what to buy and what not to buy.
Project schedule:
Friday-NAMM SHOW
Tuesday-Fri- work on getting information, and filtering information from the Namm show.
Mon-Wed.- Work on design for the reference sheet.
Materials & Equipment needed: Printer, Paper, Computer.
Project documentation: How will you keep track of your work?
I have been keeping track of my work in a folder on my computer, through pictures of my travels and quotes from people on various occassions.
How will others know about it?
Through my blog and through passing it out at my internship.
What will you have to show when internship is over?
Several completed designs, a completed reference sheet, several pictures from the namm show, and some other things that are still being developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment