Friday, January 15, 2010

Internship-Day 6
My interview is going to be hard. My mentor is counting down the days until her baby arrives, making solidifying dates for things very difficult. But I am hoping to learn a lot more about my mentor/mentors.
Some things I would like to learn a lot more about are:
How does their work affect their personal life?
Do they enjoy doing what they do?
How did they decide to make music their career opposed to anything else? Was it a hard decision?
Do they feel that working here is harder then working at a traditional workplace?
These are all important to me because they are all things I am asking myself when I think about going into music. I hope hearing from them will help me understand, and I will take their advice into great consideration for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment