Friday, January 29, 2010

Internship: Week 3: Last Day


This photo displays the design aspect of my internship project. I did a lot of advertising for them, needed or not (haha).

I liked this one most because it is calm but also flashy. I think it displays a theme of modernism here, flaunting helvetica bold with various color gradients and mixed opacities. I like it.








This one is a summer camp sheet I was asked to design. I originally made this on illustrator, saved it as a jpeg, inserted it into illustrator again, and ran a live trace on it, giving it the hand drawn wavy look on the text. I once again feel like this displays an aspect of modernism. With illustrator, your possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool! I can tell you put a lot of thought into every little detail.

    ReplyDelete