Friday, January 22, 2010

Internship:Week 2, Day 4
My week was a very difficult week. I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do as my final project. I ran into conflict with my mentor several times about what they wanted me to do and what I wanted to do myself. There were arguments and disagreements, but through talking with my mentor and teachers, I have realized that I can only do the best I can do. I guess the highlight is negative, but positive in the way that it was a learning experience. Life at work is constantly busy, stressful and confusing. People often encounter obstacles and challenges. Some hit the obstacles and fall, while others find a way around them. I am trying to learn how to find my way around them. My week was a roller coaster. I hope I can get off of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment